– On the surface, the new Chateau is very similair to the previous models. We had a fantastic LTE18 launch with MikroTiks partners at LMT – the leading mobile operator in Latvia. MikroTiks Chateau replaced the usual brands – and the client satisfaction skyrocketed.
Most users appreciated better speed and stability, as well as the abundance of useful RouterOS features and general flexibility. And don’t forget the elegant look that fits right in anywhere – from traditional homes and luxury residences to modern office and corporate environments.
– The next obvious step in the Chateau series was perfecting the wireless capabilities. With the Generation6 802.11ax wireless standard and Wave 2 support, Chateau LTE18 ax can deliver unprecedented speed. If we compare it to the previous generation, we’re looking at up to 40% higher speed in the 5 GHz and up to 90% higher speed in the 2.4 GHz spectrum!
We’ve made massive improvements to the wireless radio and antennas. Chateau LTE18 ax supports MIMO 4×4 on LTE. There are 4 built-in LTE antennas and 2 optional external network antennas for exceptional coverage in your whole home!
– With speeds like that, the ports also had to rise to the occasion. MikroTik kept four Gigabit Ethernet ports and added a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port on top. And let’s not forget the USB 3.0 which can be handy for storage purposes.
– The modern quad-core CPU running at 1.8 GHz combined with a solid GB of RAM packs a hefty punch when it comes to heavy operations like complex firewall rules, IPsec hardware encryption, using more threads or experimenting with advanced RouterOS features.
And with the addition of WPA3 advanced encryption support, you’re safer than ever before.
The most advanced software on the market – RouterOS
– We have been making our own software since 1996. And over the years, we’ve managed to create the most powerful and flexible networking software on the market. With each new version, our priority remained the same: to provide users with the freedom to explore different setups and always have the right tools for the job. Run a secure VPN from the office directly to your home, enable parental control, QoS (traffic prioritization for certain needs, such as streaming), complex firewall rules, IPsec hardware acceleration, VLAN, e-mail or SMS notifications.. You can even automate complex trigger notifications (“Your bandwidth has reached X for Y minutes!”) and modify queues based on bandwidth usage. If you can imagine it – RouterOS can achieve it.
There are no paywalls and no confusing subscriptions. You’re getting all the features – from consumer to enterprise-grade. For mobile operators and ISPs, this is groundbreaking. Finally – a single product to satisfy the most diverse group of people.
Built with security in mind
– Not only does RouterOS come with robust security options, we also focus on the production security. There is no outsourcing, every Chateau device is assembled at our EU contract manufacturers, and all the components come from reputable, trusted partners – such as Qualcomm. We cooperate with European law-makers and work hard to ensure full compliance with all the necessary safety policies. MikroTik is all about smooth, long-term cooperation without surprises.
Jack of all trades… master of many!
– Chateau is a remarkable choice for any mobile operator. It can be customized with a variety of labels or printed branding. And operators can use the TR-069 technology to create custom remote client management options, such as router configuration via the same web-page clients are using to pay the mobile bill. Advanced users, seasoned sysadmins, and networking enthusiasts can take advantage of the astounding depth of RouterOS. And the non-tech households can skip all that, using a simple, straightforward web-page instead. Now is the time for great networking without compromises. Secure remote work options and a blazing fast Internet connection are no longer a luxury. They are a necessity. And Chateau is the solution.
– Architecture: ARM 64bit
– CPU: IPQ-6010
– CPU core count: 4
– CPU nominal frequency: auto (864 -1800) MHz
– RouterOS license: 4
– Operating System: RouterOS
– Size of RAM: 1 GB
– Storage size: 128 MB
– Storage type: NAND
– Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 65°C
– Number of DC inputs: 1 (DC jack)
– DC jack input Voltage: 12-28 V
– Max power consumption: 19 W
– Max power consumption without attachments: 16 W
– Cooling type: Passive
– 3G Category: R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 11.2Mbps Uplink)
– 3G bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 8 (900MHz)
– LTE Category: 18 (1.2Gbps Downlink, 150Mbps Uplink)
– LTE FDD bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 28 (700MHz)
– LTE TDD bands: 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz) / 41 (2500MHz)
– Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
– Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
– Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n/ax
– Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 3
– Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: QCN-5022
– Wireless 2.4 GHz generation : Wi-Fi 4
– Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate: 867 Mbit/s
– Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
– Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac/ax
– Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 6
– Wireless 5 GHz chip model: QCN-5052
– Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 6
– 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports : 4
– Number of 2.5G Ethernet ports: 1
– Number of SIM slots: 1 Modem (Micro SIM)
– Number of USB ports: 1
– USB Power Reset: Yes
– USB slot type: USB type A
– Max USB current (A): 1
– PCB temperature monitor: Yes
– Voltage Monitor: Yes
– Mode button: Yes
Certification & Approvals
– Certification: CE, EAC, ROHS
– 24V 1.2A power adapter
– UTP Flat Cable (1.5m)