– RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage powered by an Atheros Switch Chip
– Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
– Powered by an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products – SwOS.
– SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch
– SwOS allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
– SFP DDMI: Yes
– Architecture: RISC
– Size of RAM: 0 KB
– 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
– Power Jack: 1
– PoE in: Yes
– Supported input voltage: 6 V – 31 V
– Dimensions: 113x139x28mm
– Operating System: MikroTik SwOS
– Tested ambient temperature: -25? to +65?
– Max Power consumption: 6W
– SFP ports: 1
– Storage type: FLASH
– Storage size: 128 KB