– The ultimate heavy-duty home lab router with USB 3.0, 1G and 2.5G Ethernet and a 10G SFP+ cage. You can mount four of these new routers in a single 1U rackmount space! Unprecedented processing power in such a small form factor.
– Double the usual performance: we took your feedback from the MikroTik User Meetings to create the perfect home lab router: compact, powerful, with multiple powering options and efficient cooling.RB5009 has it all, and even more!
– The board features 9 wired ports and a full-sized USB 3.0. Seven of the ports are Gigabit Ethernet, another one is 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, and the last one is a 10G SFP+ cage. All the ports are connected to a powerful Marvell Amethyst family switch-chip with a 10 Gbps full-duplex line leading to the Marvell Armada Quad-core ARMv8 1.4 GHz CPU. Both CPU and the switch-chip are located on the bottom of the board – so the case acts as a massive heat-sink!
– RB5009UG+S+IN can be powered in 3 different ways:
a) PoE-in from Ethernet port #1
b) DC Jack
c) 2-pin terminal on the side
– Boards come with 1GB of DDR4 RAM and 1GB NAND storage. This combination of ports and components, compared to our other products in a similar form factor, provides almost double the performance in configurations with heavy CPU loads.
– With a simple set of mounting accessories, you can mount FOUR of these routers in a single 1U rackmount space! No more server-room-Tetris, just pure productivity.
– Product code: RB5009UG+S+IN
– Architecture: ARM 64bit
– CPU: 88F7040
– CPU core count: 4
– CPU nominal frequency: 350-1400 (auto) MHz
– Switch chip model: 88E6393
– RouterOS license: 5
– Operating System: RouterOS (v7 only)
– Size of RAM: 1 GB
– Storage size: 1 GB
– Storage type: NAND
– MTBF: Approximately 200’000 hours at 25C
– Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 60°C
– IPsec hardware acceleration: Yes
– Number of DC inputs: 3 (DC jack, 2-pin terminal, PoE-IN)
– DC jack input Voltage: 24-57 V
– 2-pin terminal input Voltage: 24-57 V
– Max power consumption: 20 W
– Max power consumption without attachments: 14 W
– Cooling type: Passive
– PoE in: 802.3af/at
– PoE in input Voltage: 24-57 V
– 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 7
– Number of 2.5G Ethernet ports: 1
– SFP+ ports: 1
– Number of USB ports: 1
– USB Power Reset: Yes
– USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A
– Max USB current (A): 1
– CPU temperature monitor: Yes
Certification & Approvals
– Certification CE, EAC, ROHS