– Impressive looks with high performance: The RGB Hex not only makes a cool appearance with the 3D hexagon design of its air-permeable front panel, but it also stays cool – no matter how hot the game gets. This is ensured thanks to the six pre-installed fans, which, in addition, are fully RGB addressable.
Furthermore, the midi-ATX case has plenty of space for hardware as well as a modern USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port and a tempered glass side panel.
– The RGB Hex is fully configured for a strong and effective airflow. For this, the front panel has been especially designed with an air-permeable mesh behind an elaborate hexagon motif. Also, three addressable 120 mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel draw cool air through the mesh and into the case,
while identical fans – one at the rear panel and two fans under the top panel – ensure that the warmed air is removed.
Suitable for Water Cooling
– In addition to a strong pre-installed airflow, the RGB Hex also provides space for water cooling. A radiator with up to 360 mm can be installed behind the front panel, and a radiator up to 280 mm can be placed under the top panel.
Under the top panel, the radiator including its fan can have a height of up to 5.5 cm, while behind the front panel, the height can even be 6.4 cm.
Exciting Design for Exciting Hardware
– With its hexagon pattern on the front panel, from which the PC case gets its name, the RGB Hex is already an eye-catcher even without the hardware. So that the hardware itself is grandiosely presented, almost all of it is visible from behind the tempered glass side panel while being atmospherically illuminated by the six addressable RGB fans.
Using the included RGB controller, the pre-installed fans and two additional RGB components can be illuminated even if the necessary RGB header with a 5V-D-coded-G pinout is not available on the mainboard.
Roomy and Tidy
– The RGB Hex is designed for exciting hardware and offers plenty of space to install it. The case has space for graphics cards up to 35 cm in length, CPU coolers up to 15.8 cm in height and power supply units up to 21.5 cm in length.
There is also space for up to two 3.5" hard drives and up to six SSDs. Three removable dust filters and a number of cable pass-throughs ensure that everything stays clean and tidy.
– In addition to two USB 3.0 ports, the I/O panel of the RGB Hex is equipped with a USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port that enables a fast transfer rate of 10 gigabits per second as well as a broad compatibility with modern mobile devices.
– Form Factor: ATX
– Expansion Slots: 7
– Interior Painting: Yes
– Tool-free Devices Installation: Yes
– Cable Management System: Yes
– Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Weight & Dimensions
– Weight: 6.72 kg
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 20.6 x 48.1 cm
– Type: Addressable
– Ports: 8
– Manual Control: 20 Modes
– Mainboard Compatibility: MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion Ready, ASRock Polychrome Sync
– RGB pinout: 5V-D-coded-G
Max. Drive Bays
– 3.5": 2
– 2.5": 6
– Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2): 1
– USB 3.0 (Top): 2
– Audio (Top): Yes
– Front Panel: 3x 120 mm Addressable RGB LED Fan (Pre-installed) or Radiator (Optional)
– Rear Panel: 1x 120 mm Addressable RGB LED Fan (Pre-installed)
– Top Panel: 2x 120 mm Addressable RGB LED Fan (Pre-installed) or Radiator (Optional)
– Mainboard: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
– Max. Length Graphics Cards: 35.0 cm
– Max. Height CPU Cooler: 15.8 cm
– Max. Length PSU: 21.5 cm
– Max. Height Radiator incl. Fan (Front): 6.4 cm
– Max. Height Radiator incl. Fan (Top): 5.5 cm
– SHARK Blades RGB
– RGB Hex
– Accessory Set