– With a refined and subtle design as well as an extensive mesh front panel, the M30 Black proves to be a versatile case. In the spacious interior there is enough room for a sizable amount of hardware to allow the creation of powerful gaming PCs or reliable office computers.
The temperature in the M30 Black stays nice and cool thanks to the mesh front panel as well as the option of installing a 360 mm radiator behind the front panel or under the top panel.
A Breath of Fresh Air
– The M30 Black is equipped with wide-ranging cooling options. Up to seven PWM fans can be installed in the ATX case. A 120 mm PWM fan is already installed on the rear panel, while another PWM fan is pre-installed behind the front panel, where there is room for two additional fans.
To make the airflow even better, three more fans can be installed under the top panel.
Timelessly Simple Design
– With a matte black finish and minimalist design, the M30 Black has a timeless look that will suit all kinds of setup. This is highlighted by the front panel with its extensive mesh surface.
The rounded edges emphasize the subtle design, while, at the same time, the front panel allows a substantial amount of air to be drawn into the case.
Easy Option for Water Cooling
– If water is preferred to air for cooling the hardware components, then the M30 Black offers the possibility of installing a water-cooling system. Under the top panel or behind the front panel, there is space for a 360 mm radiator.
Depending on the size of the mainboard and the height of the RAM, the radiator and its fans can have a height from 5 cm to 20 cm under the top panel.
More Than You Think
– Apart from its subtle looks on the outside, there is a lot of space to be found on the inside. For a powerful build, large pieces of hardware with ample dimensions can be easily installed. Power supply units with a length of up to 22 cm or graphics cards up to 38 cm can be mounted in the case.
The M30 Black is equipped with a USB Type-C port for fast data transfer and optimal connectivity to modern mobile devices.
Tidy and Simple
– A hassle-free installation of all the components is possible with the M30 Black. In a few simple steps, hard drives or SSDs can be concealed inside the power supply tunnel or behind the mainboard tray.
Thanks to the easily accessible cable pass-throughs, the cabling can disappear out of sight as well, and the inside of the case will be kept neat and tidy.
– Form Factor: ATX, E-ATX
– Expansion Slots: 7
– Interior Painting: Yes
– Tool-free Devices Installation: Yes
– Cable Management System: Yes
– Side Panel: Metal
Weight & Dimensions
– Weight: 6.2 kg
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 45.7 x 22.0 x 48.8 cm
Max. Drive Bays:
– 3.5": 2
– 2.5": 4
– Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2): 1
– USB 3.0 (Top): 2
– Audio (Top): Yes
– Front Panel: 1x 120 mm fan (pre-Installed) or 2x 120 mm fan (optional) or radiator* (optional)
– Rear Panel: 1x 120 mm PWM Fan (Pre-Installed)
– Top Panel: 3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm Fan or Radiator* (Optional)
– Mainboard: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, EATX
– Max. Length Graphics Cards: 38.0 cm
– Max. Height CPU Cooler: 17.2 cm
– Max. Length PSU: 22.0 cm
– Max. Height Radiator incl. Fan (Front): 6.0 cm
– Max. Height Radiator incl. Fan (Top): Min. 5.0 cm**
– SilentStorm BW120 PWM
– Vertical Graphics Card Kit 3.0
– Vertical Graphics Card Kit 4.0
– M30 Black
– Accessory Set
* 360 mm radiator installation can be either on top or front panel
** Depending on mainboard size and height of RAM